Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Our Daily Beard, part deux


Here is my face. It’s getting more and more nappy. That means you must sign up for our Men’s Event: EPIC. Ladies, you must sign your men up. It’s just going to get increasingly vile.

You can sign up here.

I just got off the phone with my bro, Pastor Mike Erre of Rock Harbor Church in Costa Mesa California…and he’s fired up to spend the weekend challenging our men. This will be so much MORE than a Superbowl with a cross above it. I know God is going to use this weekend to transform the way we see Jesus and ourselves.

Here is Mike’s book, Why Guys Need God. Every guy at the conference gets one.


Seriously, you need to sign up. I want to shave, and start kissing my wife again.

1 comment:

Josh M said...

SO stoked for this weekend! Erre rocks and its going to really fun to hang with all the dudes!